Friday, March 23, 2007

Spring is here...

So first off, I have no pictures to post with this, but I had to write down the memory while it was fresh. We took Murphy and Bax down to the park last night, it was so amazing to sit from a distance and watch Josh and the little man feeding the ducks with the sunset in the background (I know I know Kodak moment). I am so glad that the weather is starting to warm up again.

Murphy's newest thing is after he asks you a question he pauses and then says...k?

...murphy shoes off....k?
...murhpy change diaper...k?

It is adorable, man I love him so much!!!!

4 comments:

Trinbean said...

Ohhh how cute...I can just picture in my mind the picture you could have taken with your camera.

Unknown said...

So cute, I love that Kodak moment! Thank you for sharing that with us. I love to watch my hubby and kids from afar and just take in all of that love! We miss you guys. We need a playdate soon!

Trinbean said...

I just read your comment on my blog, Sarah you are soo funny, I didn't think for one moment you were turning my bad week into your bad week LOL... I want you to know that I am here for you too...thanks for the support "GIRLFRIEND" you are such a sweet friend....I love how close we have became. You are definately considered one of my dearest friends....Love YA too!!!!

Lace said...

Lace like story... K?

Is it as cute when I do it? Not even close I know!