Anyway two more weeks of school and then I promise to update all on our crazy life.
p.s. our dog has anxiety - separation anxiety and is now on doggy Prozac. Can owning a dog get any better?
- Wrapping paper or gift bags? I am really into the clear plastic stuff tied with a bow (don't be surprised if your gift comes wrapped in a see-through package)
- Real tree or artificial? 100% Real | We had a tree cutting day with some friends this year and i don't think I will ever do a lot again.
- When do you put up the tree? Day after Thanksgiving this year (thanks to cutting the live tree!)
- When do you take the tree down? New Years Day - that when my mom always did it
- Do you like eggnog? Usually no too thick!
- Favorite gift received as a child? Cabbage Patch dolls and dresses
- Do you have a nativity scene? We do, its a tiny little ceramic set that Grandma bought and Murphy carries it all around the house. It is currently residing in his room.
- Hardest person to buy for? My parents.
- Easiest person to buy for? My
- Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail. Hmm that reminds me!
- Favorite Christmas Movie? White Christmas
- When do you start shopping for Christmas? After Thanksgiving.
- Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Probably, but I can’t think of any specific instances.
- Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Lefse.
- Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear.
- Favorite Christmas song? Oh, Holy Night. My dad always insists that I play this on the piano
- Travel for Christmas or stay at home? Home. When Murphy gets older I would love to do a vacation to somewhere new each year instead of gifts.
- Can you name all of Santa’s reindeers? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and Rudolph.
- Angel on the tree top or a star? Star.
- Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One Christmas Eve - Rest Christmas Morning
- Most annoying thing about this time of year?Malls decking the halls before Halloween is over!