Now if you asked my dear husband he could probably come up with many more than just eight weird - I mean endearing - things about me. But since I am supposed to come up with them here we go:
1. Nails being clipped - I absolutley can't stand to listen to other people click their finger/toe nails creeps me out! Funny thing is that it doesn't bother me to hear mine being clipped at all.
2. Forks making that weird scraping sound on a plate - I will seriously have to run into another room if someone is doing this on purpose.
3. Drinks in glasses - I always leave about 1/4 to 1/2 in of whatever liguid I am drinking in the bottom, I don't even think about this I just don't EVER finish what is in a glass, I also have to get a new glass almost every time a get a drink if the old glass has been sitting longer than a few minutes - You said weird right?
4. OCD + Undiagnosed = me (cleaning, on-time etc etc)
5. Leftovers are not for eating!!!!! I have a 24-48 hour rule on leftovers, if they have been in longer than that/or you can't remember when they were cooked they are not edible.
6. Shopping - I am the most undecided shopper you will meet, I don't know how many times I have stood in line to checkout only to get to the cashier and decide that I don't really need said item and put it back - irritating!
7. I don't like to be splashed with water especially if I am not in a pool aka doing dishes or bathing a child and husband thinks it would be funny to splash water on wifes face - I don't know if it is mental or not but it makes my skin FREAK OUT!
8. I am a freak about Christmas - I am getting better so that they people that live with me don't go insane but I used to start listening to Christmas Music sometime in Oct (you only get to listen to it once a year right) Now I am forced to wait until after Thanksgiving - PURE TORTURE