Saturday, May 5, 2007

Cute Comments from a two-year old...

Murphy and I were enjoying a lazy Saturday morning in our pajamas watching cartoons, and when I asked him if he wanted to go help fix breakfast - he ran to the door and started yelling Mommy coming too!!!! I think that we go out to breakfast a lot on the weekend - this little guy knows the routine even if that wasn't what I meant.

After breakfast I told him we needed to the bird feeder store, and as we were driving there he told me "we're going the eat bird store!"...

Over breakfast we discussing how we needed to get Mother's Day presents Murph got all excited and said "and CAKE"!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's crazy how fast they grow. Ladell is starting to say peoples names and copy everything we say already! They were just babies not too long ago... Cute pictures

Unknown said...

Yumm, cake. So happy to see your posts today! Thanks.

Lace said...

That makes me smile! He is too cute that little boy of yours!

Trinbean said...

He is such a cutie pie!!!! I love your new header!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!

Leslie Wentz said...

How cute!!!!!!! I can't believe how fast they grow! :)

When did you cut your hair? It is darling!!!!!!

Unknown said...

458 3803 hit me now!