Monday, June 25, 2007

Mad Hatter Hats





We went to the Art's Festival this weekend, it took an hour and a half to wait in two food lines and the beverage line for water - I was about worked at this point. We were walking through the displays and there was a children's booth where you could make "Mad Hatter Hats" so we asked Murphy if he would like to make one and very excitedly went to pay for the pleasure of pasting glue and paint all over a paper bag - lady behind the counter "we're closed" no emotion (I get it long day etc etc), but but there are people right their painting their bags!!!! So I get down on little Murph man's level and tell him how sorry I am but they are closed - sadness! He was such a big boy and we made a pact that we would make Mad Hatter Hats at our house, I think that it was a success!

Where are you???

6 comments:

Trinbean said...

wow you did a great job...it sounds like it was a frustrating day at the festival!!!!

Lace said...

You are great parents! I'm always impressed with all the things you do with this little guy! Way cute hats! Fun idea!

Unknown said...

You are an amazing mother Sarah. I always enjoy being around you and the way you talk with Murphy, and your sweet way with him. It makes me want to be a better mother, I wish I could see you more often. Wasn't the Arts Festival great though, hot, lots of people, but oh so worth it! Totally fun, we should go together next year!

Anonymous said...

Those are great hats. It looks like you had such a fun time.

Angie Monson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie Monson said...

He is absolutely adorable... This is Angie from Simplicity Photography, you can view my prices at www.simplicityphotography.com

Look under the "investment" tab.

Love the hat