Sunday, April 8, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Wow we have been home almost a week and not a single post...seriously a blogger looser, will you all forgive me? Please??????

Here I will give you a little teaser of the posts to come (only because you have already given in and forgiven me)... :-)
These pics are Murphy and M playing in Grammy's front yard - almost an acre of the most beautiful hillside in Carmel. Deer coming up ten feet from the house to graze, not to mention the most heavenly smell from the wildflowers that were just beginning to bloom.

And then there is the beach....more to come

5 comments:

Lace said...

How FUN!!! It looks beautiful!!! I can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time!!! We NEED to talk!!!! Email me or call!

Trinbean said...

HA HA I have seen all the pictures.....I guess I am the fav. JUST KIDDING!!!!! I loved all of the pics though it makes me want to go with you next time!!!!

Anonymous said...

those last two photos are adoraaaable! he's grown sososo much!

Unknown said...

These are all SO ADORABLE. So happy to hear that your trip went so well! Glad to have you back, can't wait to see more.