Thursday, June 5, 2008

When is Barney actually cute?

Oh sure I am with you I absolutely cannot STAND the purple monster - seriously did they create this thing thinking ha ha! parents will HATE this!

Last night my heart was softened towards Barney, as I was trying to get Murph to go to sleep and he was desperately trying to procrastinate closing his eyes, he turned to me and said "mom, sing the I LOVE YOU song". And then after I would sing each line Murphy would repeat it in his sing song voice.

I love you - you love me - we're a happy family. With a great big hug (gives me a hug) and a kiss from me to you (gives me a kiss). Won't you say you love me too (I love you mom). This is what heaven is made of I am sure of it.

3 comments:

moosh in indy. said...

Dude, post kids Barney is the bomb. the moosh shares more, smiles more and is generally all around more pleasant after 20 accidental moments of Barney on public television.

Anonymous said...

that really must be what heaven is made of!! you have such a cute little guy!!

Unknown said...

This brings tears to my eyes. I actually LOVE Barney...for all the same reasons the moosh in indy wrote about...I wish it came on more than once a day...my kids are sweeter after he is on.