Thursday, June 26, 2008

So what can you eat?

We are into day 3 of our fast/cleanse/diet/new way of living thing. And after two days of being completely tired, cranky and having horrible caffeine withdrawal headaches, guess what? I am actually enjoying this. I feel better now (after the headaches have gone away) and I don't always feel like i am looking for the next caffeine boost.

We are eating things that I have always been too afraid to try!

We have also been getting the amount of fruits and veggies that we should be - not that we were doing bad before but I definitely wasn't getting my 6-9 servings of those things EVERY Day. Now we are - I have had strawberries, peaches, pineapple galore and I have not felt this good in a long time.

I made tempeh (google it), we are making tofu tonight - yea! I don't think that we will continue like this forever but it is really nice to have cut out the vices (coffee - me) and just eat things that are healthy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is great. I am in awe of how many people are eating better. I know I am feeling better since we starting something similar. Thanks for the continued inspiration.